The Department was established in 2001 to develop the country’s competitive sports standard. We recruit students for featured fields in Taiwan’s key sport development; they comprise 7 sports: taekwondo, judo, boxing, fencing, archery, wrestling and karate. With our excellent training environment, professional teaching qualifications, and long-term training and follow-up guidance system, we aim to cultivate the country’s outstanding sportsmen, and strive to attain glory and medals in major international tournaments.
- College of Sport Education
- College of Sport Performance
College of Sport Industry
- Department of Recreational Sport
- Department of Sport Management
- Department of Exercise Health Science
- Department of Sport Information and Communication